- Top tier law firm
- Dublin 2.
- Salary Negotiable
Reporting to: Head of Business Development
Department: Business Development and Marketing
The role: You will manage the Bid Management process for the firm; including tenders, information proposals and presentations for large panel reviews and smaller bids undertaken for public and private clients in Ireland and internationally. This is an exciting hands-on role in a fast-paced environment.
The responsibilities of the Bids Manager will include:
- Full responsibility for the evaluation of tender opportunities. Full review of what information is required from the Request for Tender (RFT) or Request for Proposal (RFP).
- With your Bid Executives, producing a first draft of the tender response, to include editing and drafting responses to specific tender submission requirements.
- Managing key Partner’s expectations within the Firm in-order to produce a first draft response.
- Oversight of the response material from all fee earners involved and managing response timelines to meet the timelines of the tender process.
- Ensuring that the RFT/RFP submission meets all the requirements set out in order to achieve the best possible response.
- Finalising formatting and layout of the hard copy and digital copy of the response documents.
- Working with online tender portals.
- Ensuring that all RFT/RFP submission deadlines are met.
- Ensuring tender tracker is updated to record all tenders/proposal information for future reference.
- Updating InterAction with client pitch information.
- All other administrative tasks involved in the tender process.
A broad range of skills is required to fulfil this role, the candidate will have:-
- 7+ years’ experience in a professional services environment.
- High level of proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of Visio, InterAction, InDesign would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of the bid process within a professional services environment would be beneficial, but not essential, as training will be provided.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- To work well within a team as well as being able to work on own initiative and independently.
- Excellent organisation, attention to detail and time management skills.
- Able multi-task and recognise when to adjust priorities in order to meet deadlines.
- Highly motivated with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
Bid Process Management, Tender Submission, Bid Writing, Tender processes, Tender Writing, Proposal Management
Gym, Flexitime, Paid Holidays, Pension Fund, Laptop, Medical Aid / Health Care, Group Life Assurance, Performance Bonus