About the job
We are seeking a Content Specialist to join one of leading law firm clients. You will be part of their growing and dynamic Proposals Team. The Proposals Team manages and supports strategic and high value bids and pitches across multiple practice groups and plays a key role in driving new business. As Content Specialist, you will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals.
You are an experienced professional with demonstrable creative business writing skills. You perform well under deadline and are detail oriented. You are a strategic thinker with strong business acumen, project management ability and bids experience. This role could be a permanent or a contract role and may suit a lawyer, a law graduate or someone with experience working in the professional services sector who can interpret and write content for business purposes.
About the role
As Content Specialist, you will hold overall responsibility to ensure the content we have on file and on our internal content management platform is up to date, accurate and compelling. You will put in place processes to ensure the continuous update of dynamic content and will liaise with relevant stakeholders across the firm to gather, review and extract relevant content to be used in pitches and tenders.
You will liaise closely with our marketing, IT, Risk and HR departments to devise content management plans. As part of the proposals and wider business development team, you will join a highly commercial team and will work closely with them on high value and strategic opportunities. As a creative professional, you will collaborate with third party creative vendors to develop visual concepts, formats, templates, audio elements and value propositions for our tender response.
You will review content from previous submissions and legal reviews submissions, extract where appropriate and upload to the internal content management platform.
You will test the platform day to day to ensure it works effectively and be responsible for the all the administrative tasks surrounding internal content management.
About the person – you are:
- A strong communicator – able to deal with multiple stakeholders and obtain buy-in at all levels;
- Analytical – you can analyse and extract relevant content from a variety of sources;
- An articulate writer – you love writing and creating compelling content;
- A strategic thinker – you can see the bigger picture, connect the dots between teams and act as liaison where required;
- Organized – you have strong organisational and administration skills with a meticulous approach;
- A problem solver – you have the ability to solve problems in a measured and creative way;
- An independent worker – you can independently assess, prioritise and take responsibility for a wide variety of tasks, and are proactive in relation to identifying and undertaking activities that are of benefit to the business;
- You are degree qualified and ideally have a project management professional certification; and
- Are experienced in proposals and tenders.