- Top 10 law firm
- Dublin 4
This leading law firm is seeking an experienced IT Support Administrator with 4 years of experience. Ideally you will have worked to date in a law firm, or a professional services organisation.
You will be part of a team of a team of 10 people including IT Director, IT Assistant Manager, IT Trainer and Helpdesk/Support
This new hire will be part of the helpdesk but will be more technical than most and would be involved in project related work, upgrades, new technologies etc. This role will also report to the IT Assistant Manager/Director.
You may be in the office partially, to allow for training and a rota of skeleton staff from the IT Department will be in the office.
There is no set date for the return to the office however this will be clarified over the next couple of months.
Highlight and report all major IT issues and risks to the IT Manager quickly and efficiently.
• Communicate clearly to users the cause and resolution of IT issues in a timely and polite manner.
• Research, test and implement new systems to improve efficiencies and satisfy user requests.
• Provide Level 2 Troubleshooting on LAN/WAN and voice issues reported from business users
• Working with third party with service providers and external vendors on root cause analysis for problems related to technology and provide detailed diagnostic information when required.
• Ability to be able to work well under pressure and good problem solving techniques
• Experience with legal software such as I-Manage, Elite 3E
• Administration and maintenance of all internal servers (both physical and virtual), Maintain ownership of the network design and support all design documents;
• Assist with administration and maintenance of network, routers, switches, and firewalls.
• Configuration of LAN switches, firewall and proxy servers.
• Maintain and monitor infrastructure and services such as Active Directory, DNS, VPN, SQL Server and VMware.
• Maintain backup server and infrastructure. (Physical and Virtual)
• Working knowledge legal software such as document management systems (i-manage), practice management systems (elite 3e) and interaction an advantage
• Telephony network integration infrastructure, including Voice over IP.
• Implementing and administration of UC Platform
2+ years’ experience as network administrator
• Proven skills in networking to include: DNS, LAN/WAN, firewalls, wireless
DNS, LAN, WAN, WIRELESS, VM Ware
Laptop, Meal Allowance / Canteen, Medical Aid / Health Care, Mobile Phone, Paid Holidays, Pension Fund, Performance Bonus