Law firms are under pressure trying to get matters closed out and its not helping with the start of christmas parties and events in the lead up to the Christmas break. Don’t fret, the Christmas break is getting closer and hopefully it will be a time to relax, unwind and take stock of where you are going. Maybe it’s time for a change in 2020. If you are a lawyer or business service professional that’s considering a move or perhaps thinking of relocating to Ireland, I would be keen to have a coffee with you. Tyler Weir will be visiting London and Dubai in the new year so reach out if you would like to meet for an exploratory chat about the market in Dublin.
Here is a quick snapshot of live roles within the top tier law firms now that will start in 2020.
- Client Technology Lawyer – Top tier firm
- Tax lawyers and advisors – Top tier firm
- In-house lawyer (Commercial contracts data protection GDPR) – Top tier firm
- Private Client NQ – Top tier firm
- Construction Lawyer – Top tier firm
- Private Client Legal Executive – Top tier firm
- Corporate Lawyer – Top tier/Mid tier, boutique and International firms
- Banking Lawyer – Top tier/Mid tier and International firms
- Legal Executive – Cork – Top tier firm
- Company Secretary – Top tier firm
- Senior BDM – Top tier firm
- Process Improvement Analyst ACA trained – 12 month FTC – Top tier firm
- Senior Accountant – International firm
- Part time accounts assistant – Top tier firm
- Legal PA – Top tier firm
All roles will start in 2020. If you would like to meet for a coffee in the lead up to Christmas or in the New Year to discuss salary surveys, benefits, culture of firms, role descriptions and the market in general please reach out in confidence. Thanks, Gillian.