In this role:
Reporting to the Head of Practice Area Marketing and Business Development, the role focus is to further advance the firm’s profile and brand both in Ireland and internationally through supporting development and driving delivery of a high quality communications strategy.
In this role you will support the Marketing Communications Manager in development and implementation of firm wide internal and external communications.
In addition, in time, you will support the review and development of a revised brand strategy which best reflects the firms market leading position.
Key responsibilities: Advertising & Media
- Develop, manage and implement communications campaigns with creative excellence to support key organisational developments and new initiatives.
- Be responsible for brand campaign planning to ensure all brand communications are aligned across the firm
- Responsibility for developing and executing [as appropriate] content for online, press releases, presentations and pitches that are aligned with the firm brand and the communications framework.
- Support Client & Media outreach initiatives for the firm both at domestic and international level.
- Inform and advise Practice Area Communications team in the co-ordination of their annual communications plans and making recommendations on how to optimise content.
- Support the Communications Manager and PMBD Manager in conducting regular media auditing and proposing how / where the firm’s audience reach can be optimised through owned, earned and paid for channels.
Essential Skills / Experience:
- You have 5-7 years marketing communications/ PR experience gained working in large and dynamic organisations preferably (but not essential) in legal, financial services or professional services environment.
- Strong experience with integrated communications and knowledge of the marketing mix, including use of digital and social media and online platforms
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in marketing, communications, business, or associated field.
- Excellent organisation and project management skills with ability to multi-task under time constraints. Ability to prioritise and manage several projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Self-motivated, an enthusiastic problem solver with excellent negotiation skills, coupled with an ability to move and influence people, you are a quick learner who easily catches on with market trends and relays them effectively to the business.
- You are experienced in the application of a digital communications strategy and the use of social media and online platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram).
- You are experienced in media buying, in advertisement creative development and in spend management with ROI/ROAS tracking.
- You are highly credible with a strong client focus and have the ability to build successful internal and external relationships with key stakeholders.
- Skills that enable collaboration and communication, including excellent IT skills (Microsoft Office – Word, PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote, Video formats).