Law firms are remaining busy. Having closed off many mandates over the last few weeks, Tyler Weir remains in a fortunate position to have a steady flow of new opportunities from top tier and international law firm clients. Many roles are due to growth, some newly created roles whilst others have materialized due to internal promotion so all very positive.
I would be very interested to speak to professionals that are not necessarily committed to making a move right now but are curious about the legal market presently. I am happy to chat to anybody in general about salary scales, new roles opening, hot spot areas, D&I in firms, policies and benefits. Please feel free to reach out for a confidential chat. Thank you also for the many client and candidate referrals I have received in the last number of weeks. Each referral is very important to Tyler Weir.
- We are mandated to recruit an NQ Corporate Lawyer that would like to train and specialize in Insurance law. This role is for a leading global firm in Dublin with offices headquartered in London. This firm will offer you global clients, secondment opportunities and a chance to be part of a truly dynamic and progressive employee-focused firm.
- We are also working with a global firm in Dublin to hire a Finance Projects and Restructuring lawyer at the 2-4 year PQE level.
- We are also seeking a 2-4 year PQE aviation lawyer to work as part of a leading banking team within a top 5.
- We are seeking a Technology lawyer at the 3-4 year PQE level for a top tier firm.
- We have an opening for an EU Competition lawyer for a leading top tier.
- We have an opportunity for a Commercial Litigation (2-4 year PQE) for a leading top tier.
Business Services/Co Sec Opportunities
- HR Consultant (Leading International Law Firm)
I am interested in speaking to people who would consider a move to a global law firm. You will be the main point of contact for the Dublin/Ireland region. Ideally, you will have worked in a leading law firm and have experience in ER/Reward/Graduate Recruitment and general HR operations. This is a busy and demanding role but within a superb environment. You will also work with global teams and will report to the global HRD. This will springboard your career to the next level.
- Business Development Manager (Leading International Law Firm)
This is a newly appointed role, and you will lead the BD function in Dublin and report to the global headquarters in London. This is an amazing opportunity for somebody at BDM level now in a competitor firm to have a higher profile and stand out or somebody at a senior exec level that is ready to make the jump up and be mentored via London. You will have covered tenders, directory submissions, communications, PR, events, sponsorship opportunities and growth opportunities for Dublin. You will work very closely with the partners within the firm and advise them regarding competitors and carry out analysis. You will also work as part of projects on a global scale.
- Bid Coordinator and BD Executive (Top 5 law firm)
I am interested to speak to professionals that have either general BD exposure or bid and tender experience. This is an opportunity to work with one of the most successful BD teams in Dublin. You will be coached and developed. These roles are open due to internal promotions. For further information please reach out to me.
- Graphic Designer (Top 5 law firm)
I am looking for a junior graphic designer with 1 year of experience to work in the marketing department of a leading law firm in Dublin. This role is to assist the Senior Graphic Designer on the team. Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator are a must for this role.
- Company Secretary – Corporate Department (Top 5 Law Firm)
An opportunity has arisen for a company secretary with 2 years of experience to join a well-established team in a leading law firm. You will report to and work directly for two very approachable and lovely partners in the firm. You will have autonomy with clients and the ability to work as part of the team. You will also have a mentor where you can ask daily questions and progress comfortably within the team. If you are mid exams, I would still be interested to chat with you. The firm offers excellent study incentives.